The design of impact crusher adopts novel design principle, new concepts of crushing technology; meets demands of crushing different materials
in different degrees. Impact crusher, Stone Crusher is the ideal equipment for intermediate crushing with the compressive strength of stones/ores
no more than 350Mpa. It is widely used for crushing and shaping rock/ore in mining, building materials, expressway,railway construction,
metallurgy, chemistry industries.
Impact Crusher Features
1. High crushing ratio, large feed hole, adjustable discharge hole and little powdery finished product.
2. Multiple crushing cavities; Suitable for hard rock crushing.
3. The rotor is designed with the most advanced finite-element analysis technology for local reinforcement.
4. The high-chromium plate hammer is manufactured with crystal alloy which results in its sound impact resistance and wear resistance.
5. The space between impact plate and plate hammer is convenient to adjust. The finished product is cubic-shaped.
6. Impact crusher is small in size, occupying very little space.
7. Hydraulic opening device, easy and convenient to operate, install and maintain.
8. The new wear resistant materials enable the plate hammer, impact plate and lining plate to have a longer service life.
Working Principle of Impact Crusher:
When the impact crusher works, the motor drives the rotor rotate of the impact crusher with high speed, on the rotor where installed the hammers.
When the materials get into the area which the hammers affect, under the impact function of the hammer at a high speed, the materials are thrown
to the impact device above the rotor continuously. And then the materials are rebounded from the impact liner to the area where the hammers
effects for being re-crushed. The materials from large to small all to be crushed at the impact chamber repeatedly. The process won't stop till the
material are crushed to the required size and then discharged from outlet of the impact crusher.
|PF-1007||Φ 1000×700||400× 730||300||35-50||55||7|