Ball mill is an efficient tool for grinding various kinds of materials into fine powder. They are generally used to grind material which is 1/4 inch or smaller, down to a particle size of 20 to 75 microns. For the ball mills to be efficient, the grinding has to be done in a closed system with the oversize material being continuously recirculated into the cylindrical barrel for reduction. Various classifiers such as screens, spiral classifiers, cyclones and air classifiers are used for classifying the discharge from ball mills.
The Advantages Of Our Milling Machine
1. When the diameter of rod mill is less than 3200mm its conventional configuration is using rolling bearing instead of bearing bush sliding bearing energy saving 10% - 20%;
2. When the diameter of rod mill is more than 2700mm its conventional configuration is using slow driving for maintenance installing liner use;
3. When the diameter of rod mill is less than 1500mm its conventional configuration is monolithic large chassis reducing the installation time and installation requirements;
4. When the power of rod mill is less than 110 KW it uses cage asynchronous motor; When the power of rod mill is more than 110 KW it uses wire wound asynchronous motor; When the power of rod mill is more than 400 KW it can use high pressure (6 KV or 10 KV) asynchronous motor or the TDMK series high voltage (6 KV or 10 KV) synchronous motor;
5. Drum Feeder Spiral Feeder and Joint Feeder are available for meeting different working condition;
6. The gear lubrication mode has grease lubrication thin oil lubrication and automatic oil mist lubrication for meeting different working condition;
7. The bearing lubrication has manual and electric grease lubrication pump to select and it can realize lubrication automation;
8. There are a variety of liner plates type to select. Compared to A series standard type B series energy-saving type can save energy 10% - 20%.
Ball Mill Working Principle:
This ball mill is horizontal type and tubular running device, our ball mill has two warehouses. This machine is grid type and ball mill's outside runs along gear. The material enters spirally and evenly the first warehouse of the milling machine along the input material hollow axis by input material device. In this warehouse, there is a ladder scaleboard or ripple scaleboard, and different specification steel balls are installed on the scaleboard, when the barrel body rotates and then produces centrifugal force. Meanwhile, the steel ball is carried to some height and falls to make the material grinding and striking. After grinded coarsely in the first warehouse, the material then enters into the second warehouse for regrinding with the steel ball and scaleboard. In the end, the powder is discharged by output material board andthe end products are completed.
|Effective volume (m3)||Max. steel rod load(t)||Capacity (t/h)||Power (kW)||Weight (t)|