High Quality and Low Price Stone Crusher
|FOB Price:||US $1,000-9,999 / set|
|Min. Order:||1 set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 set||US $1,000-9,999/ set|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Paypal|
- Model NO.: PC Series
- Motor Type: AC Motor
- Application: Construction
- Outlet Size: 18-48mm
- Condition: New
- Capacity: 3t/H-30t/H
- After Sales Service: Maintenance and Replacement Service for One Year
- Trademark: Dingbo Machinery
- Specification: Enterprise Standard
- HS Code: 8474209000
- Type: Crushing Equipment
- Motor Power: 15kw
- Materials: Limestone
- Inlet Size: 300×1300mm
- Finished Particle Size: 5mm-20mm
- Color: as Clients′ Require
- Mining Object: Metallic and Non-Metallic Ore Excavator
- Transport Package: Standard Container
- Origin: Shanghai China
1. Ore crushers: Hammer crusher is equipment using high-speed rotary hammers to crush materials, mainly applied to the industries of metallurgy, mining, chemistry, cement, construction, refractory materials and ceramics.
2. It can crush hard and soft ores into medium or small size, such as barite, limestone, gypsum, terrazzo, coal, slag, and up to 100 different kinds.
3. Features of Ore crushers: Hammer Crusher
Hammer Crusher is characterized by high capacity, high crushing ratio, uniform particle size, simple structure, low investment, easy management and maintenance.
4. Working Principle
(1) Hammer crusher mainly consists of frame, rotor, support iron and grate bars. The frame is divided into two parts: Upper part and lower part which are welded by steel plates after being cut. Liners made of high manganese steels within the frame can be replaced after being worn out. The rotors consist of the turnplate, pin shafts, and hammers which are grouped regularly in the main shaft
(2) The motor drives the rotors to rotate quickly in the crushing cavity, and hammers spread outward as a result of centrifugal force from the rotation of the rotors. Large materials entering the crusher through the feed inlet are stricken, impacted, cut and ground by the high-speed hammers to small size.
(3) Qualified materials crushed will be screened out and exit from the gap of the grate bars while the unqualified will be left in the crushing cavity to be further hammered and ground until reach the standard size. The size of the final product can be adjusted by changing the grate bars. The gap between the rotors and the grate bars can also be adjusted according to different requirement.
| Rotor |
| Rotor |
| Max |
|< 100||< 220||< 300||< 350||< 350||< 350||< 350||< 350|
| Overall |