The spring safety device is the overload protection device which can avoid the damage to the machine when metallic foreign body entre through the crushing cavity.Owning to the technology of laminated crushing, finished products are mainly cubic shape and less needle-flake material, the capacity of this machine is very big. Spring cone crushers are widely applied in metallurgical, construction, road building, chemical and phosphatic industry. Cone crushers are suitable for hard and mid-hard rocks and ores, Spring cone crushers designed with final size 2-60mm, used to crusher, Marble, Silica sand, Dolomite, Basalt, Quartz, Feldspar, Limestone, Granite, Slag. The type of crushing chamber depends upon size of feeding and fineness of crushed product.
Feature Of Cone Crusher:
1. New type cone crusher use high manganese steel castings and can be used for hard rock crushing. High wear-resisting
2. Tapered roller bearings on both ends of the drive shaft, driving by heavy loading bevel gear, bearing support use framing seal to prevent oil leakage;
3. Dust ring floated by the spring inside the ball seat takes a role of regulating role during the process of the running;
4. With a protection of spring over release of iron, we can ensure the normal operation of crushing system;
5. Cone crusher including external pumps, tanks, piping lubrication system. When the oil temperature is too high or the oil speed is too slow, the crusher will automatically stop operating.
6. Novel unique, simple and reasonable structure makes a smooth and low cost operating.
The working portions of spring cone crusher are cones, the fixed cone and movable cone. In the area of the movable cone moving close to the fixed cone, the ores will be squeezed, knocked and crooked, this area is the crushing chamber; when the movable cone deviate from the fixed cone, the crushed material will discharge, this is the discharging port. During operation, the motor drives the eccentric shaft shell to turn around through a horizontal axle and a pair of bevel gear. The axle of crushing cone swings with the force of eccentric shaft shell so that the surface of the crushing wall is close to the roll mortar wall from time to time. In this way, the ores and rocks will be pressed and crooked and crushed.
|Outside diameter Of crushing cone (mm)|
|The adjusting range of discharger (mm)|