Good Quality Rotary Dryer with ISO9001: 2008
|FOB Price:||US $5,000-30,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $5,000-30,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||100 Sets Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal|
- Model NO.: Rotating Cylinder Crying Machine
- Color: as Your Requirements
- Test Run: Under Our Engineers Guide
- Trademark: Dingbo Brand
- Specification: 0.6x10M
- HS Code: 8419399090
- Customized: Non-Customized
- Export Markets: Global
- Warranty: 1-2 Years, Quality Certificate
- Transport Package: Standard Packing or as Request
- Origin: Shanghai, China
Rotary dryer machine is also called sawdust rotary dryer, rotary dryer for fertilizer, drum dryer, drying plant, and drying machine. The rotary dryer is widely used for drying the chalk slags, coal powder, slags, clay and other materials in the building materials, metallurgy, chemical industry, cement industry. The rotary dryer has a better adaptability and can dry various materials with a simple and reliable operation.
It has the following characteristics:
1. The cylinder protect itself, thermal efficiency can up to 95%.The whole length of the dryer reduced to 50% approximately than mono-cylinder and reduced land investment to 50% approximately
2. Cylinder adopts heat-resistant and wear-resistant steel plate welding with long service life and easy maintenance. High thermal efficiency, temperature of outer cylinder is 60or below(temperature of outer mono-cylinder is high to 150°C)
3. Low temperature of outlet, long-service of dust removal machine. It also can be directly connected to air box pulse bag filter.
4. Without gear and pinion drive, but wheel rotation applied, level operation of the complete machine makes system simple and reasonable.
5. Air heater could match boiling furnace, or oil furnace can also be applied, which can dry materials with size below 20mm.
6. Final moisture index can be adjusted according to requirements of customers.
|Model||Outer Cylinder Dia.(m)||Length of Outer Cylinder|
|Original Moisture of Sand(%)||Final Moisture of Slag(%)||Original Moisture of Slag(%)||Final Moisture of Sand|