Chinese Energy Saving Ball Mill
|FOB Price:||US $6,000-20,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $6,000-20,000/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Standard Container, Wood Box|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal|
- Model NO.: 1200*4500
- Motor Type: AC Motor
- Rotationl Speed: 35
- Materials: Molybdenum
- Export Markets: Global
- After Sale Service: Supply for Whole Using Life
- Grinding Way: Dry or Wet
- Specification: SGS
- HS Code: 84742020
- Type: Ball Mill
- Motor Power: 45
- Application: Construction
- Condition: New
- Warranty: 1 Year Apart From The Wearing Parts
- Spare Parts: Supply for Whole Using Time
- Trademark: DingBo Machinery
- Origin: Shanghai, China
Ball mill is an efficient tool for grinding many materials into fine powder. The Ball Mill is used to grind many kinds of mine and other materials, or to select the mine. Ball mill is widely used in building material, chemical industry, etc. And ball mill have two ways of grinding: The dry process and the wet process. Ball mill can be divided into tabular type and flowing type according to different forms of ball mill's discharging material.
Ball Mill Main Unique Features:
1) The motor matched the ball mill can be reduces by 18%-25%, comprehensive energy saving more than 20%.
1. Cement plant: for this line, we provide various services including engineering design, civil construction, equipment, assembly and debugging, technology services, and general contracting service.
2. Cement grinding plant: our cement grinding plant has advantages of simpler processing flow, easier operation, less investment, electricity saving, and environmental protection, and it can be mixed with admixture.
3. Industrial kiln and furnace: our industrial kiln and furnace is widely used in fields like metallurgy, chemical industry, building refractories, environmental protection sector, and that.
4. Grinding equipment: it is typically designed for grinding various ores and grindable materials for industrial and mining enterprises, and it can also be used for open-circuit grinding as well as circulatory closed-circuit grinding in conjunction with the powder classifier.
5. Crushing equipment: our crushers are typically designed for coarse and medium crushing of ores and other materials.
6. Dust collector: this kind of equipment is typically used in fields like metallurgy, electricity, chemical industry, building material, and many other sectors.
7. Cooling equipment: our monocular cooler has features of compact, rational and simple structure, high thermal efficiency, low maintenance costs, less equipment investment and high-efficiency operation. And all of our coolers have the advantages of high efficiency and low operation costs.
8. Drying machine: our rotary dryer is mainly used for drying slag, clay, limestone and more in fields of cement, chemical engineering, metallurgy, building material, etc.
9. Compound fertilizer equipment: this kind of machine features easy technology, low investment and convenient operation
Ball Mill Working Principle:
This ball mill is horizontal type and tubular running device, our ball mill has two warehouses. This machine is grid type and ball mill's outside runs along gear. The material enters spirally and evenly the first warehouse of the milling machine along the input material hollow axis by input material device. In this warehouse, there is a ladder scaleboard or ripple scaleboard, and different specification steel balls are installed on the scaleboard, when the barrel body rotates and then produces centrifugal force. Meanwhile, the steel ball is carried to some height and falls to make the material grinding and striking. After grinded coarsely in the first warehouse, the material then enters into the second warehouse for regrinding with the steel ball and scaleboard. In the end, the powder is discharged by output material board andthe end products are completed.
|Model||Speed of rotary(r/min)||Weight of ball||Size of|
|size of outputting feed(mm)||Production(t/h)||Power(kw)||Weight(T)|
|Φ1200×2000||35||3 .85||≤ 25||0.075-0.4||1.1-2.5||30||7.78|
|Φ1200×2800||35||5 .4||≤ 25||0.075-0.4||1.5-3.7||37||10.02|