PC Stone Breaker Limestone Hammer Crusher
|FOB Price:||US $6,500 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $6,500/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||100 Sets/Month|
|Transport Package:||Standard Container|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal|
- Model NO.: PC Series
- Motor Type: AC Motor
- Application: Construction
- Outlet Size: 40-100mm
- Condition: New
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Test&Installation: Professional Engineer Assigned
- Specification: CE&ISO9001
- HS Code: 84742090
- Type: Crushing Equipment
- Motor Power: 160kw
- Materials: Limestone
- Inlet Size: 250×1300mm
- Color: Any
- Mining Object: Non-Explosive, Non-Inflamable, Brittle Materials
- Trademark: Dingbo Machinery
- Origin: Shanghai, China
Low investment cost
Simple to operating
Competitive price, timely delivery
Crusher is equipment which uses the high-speed rotary hammers to crush materials. They are used to reduce particle size enough so that the material can be processed into finer particles in a grinder.
Why we choose this machine
High manufacturing capacity and low power consumption
Uniform particle size with high crushing ratio
Easy operation and low investment
How does it work?
Hammer crusher is mainly consists of frame, rotor, support iron and grate bars.
1. The frame is divided into two parts: Upper part and lower part, which are welded after being cut by steel plates. There is high manganese steels inside it, which is replaceable.
2. Rotor consists of the main shaft with several regularly grouped hammers, turn plate, pin shaft. Through the motor and triangle belts, the main unit drives the main shaft, and thereby drives the rotor.
3. Large materials entering the crusher through the feed inlet are firstly crushed by the high-speed hammers, and then the materials will be threw fiercely to the support iron, at this time, the materials will be crushed again.
4. The qualified materials will be screened out and exit from the gap of the Grate bars, then what about the unqualified? They will be left in the crushing cavity to be further hammered and ground until reach the standard size
Max Feeding Size/mm
Finished particle size/mm