Hammer Mill (PC400x300 PC600x400 PC800x600)
|FOB Price:||US $7,500 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 set||US $7,500/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||100 Sets Per Month|
|Transport Package:||Standard Container|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal|
- Model NO.: PC400x300 PC600x400 PC800x600
- Application: Machinery & Hardware, Construction, Mineral Industry, Stone Industry
- Crushing Style: Grinding & Impact
- Crushing Degree: Fine Grinding Machine
- Certification: CE, ISO
- Color: Iron Grey
- Capacity: 3t/H-30t/H
- Export Markets: Global
- Specification: Enterprise Standard
- HS Code: 8474209000
- Type: Hammer Crusher
- Drive: Electric
- Compressive Strength (For Crushing): 250-300MPA
- Finished Surface: Thread Process
- Condition: New
- Finished Particle Size: 5mm-20mm
- After Sale Service: Whole Using Life
- Trademark: Dingbo Machinery
- Origin: Shanghai China
Hammer mill is equipment using high-speed rotary hammers to crush materials, mainly applied to the industries of metallurgy, mining, chemistry, cement, construction, refractory materials and ceramics.
2. Hammer mill is unsurpassed in coarse and intermediate crushing.
It can crush hard and soft ores into medium or small size, such as barite, limestone, gypsum, terrazzo, coal, slag, and up to 100 different kinds.
3. Benefites of Hammer mill
. High capacity, high crushing ratio, uniform particle size.
. Simple structure, low investment, easy management.
. Material reduced by impact from swinging bar hammers
. Product size controlled by grates and screen sizes
. Materials reduced to granular powder at a high rate
. Easy access for maintenance and screen change
4. Working Principle
(1) Hammer mill mainly consists of frame, rotor, support iron and grate bars.
(2) Large materials entering the crusher through the feed inlet are stricken, impacted, cut and ground by the high-speed hammers to small size.
(3) Qualified materials crushed will be screened out and exit from the gap of the grate bars while the unqualified will be left in the crushing cavity to be further hammered and ground until reach the standard size.
|Type of Hammer mill||PC400x300||PC600x400||PC800x600|
|mm Rotor Diameter||400||600||800|
|mm Rotor Width||300||400||600|
|r/min Rotor Speed||1100||1000||900|
Max Feeding Size
|< 100||< 220||< 350|
|mm Finished particle size||5-10||5-15||5-20|
|L*W*H/mm Outlay Size||855*795*860||1150*1095*1230||2360*1490*1415|