ISO Approved High Efficiency Stone Crusher/Hammer Crusher
|FOB Price:||US $6,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $6,000/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: pc series
- Application: Machinery & Hardware, Chemical, Mineral Industry, Stone Industry
- Crushing Style: Extruding & Milling
- Crushing Degree: Coarse Crusher
- Certification: CE, ISO
- Color: Iron Grey
- Capacity: 3t/H-30t/H
- After-Sales Service: Engineers Go Abroad Is Available
- Transport Package: Standard Container
- Origin: Shanghai China
- Type: Crusher
- Drive: Electric
- Compressive Strength (For Crushing): <100MPA
- Finished Surface: Thread Process
- Condition: New
- Finished Particle Size: 5mm-20mm
- Product Type: Fertilizer
- Trademark: Dingbo Machinery
- Specification: Enterprise Standard
- HS Code: 8474209000
1. Hammer mill is equipment using high-speed rotary hammers to crush materials, mainly applied to the industries of metallurgy, mining, chemistry, cement, construction, refractory materials and ceramics.
2. It can crush hard and soft ores into medium or small size, such as barite, limestone, gypsum, terrazzo, coal, slag, and up to 100 different kinds.
3. Features of Hammer mill
Hammer mill is characterized by high capacity, high crushing ratio, uniform particle size, simple structure, low investment, easy management and maintenance.
4. Working Principle
(1) Hammer mill mainly consists of frame, rotor, support iron and grate bars. The frame is divided into two parts: Upper part and lower part which are welded by steel plates after being cut. Liners made of high manganese steels within the frame can be replaced after being worn out. The rotors consist of the turnplate, pin shafts, and hammers which are grouped regularly in the main shaft
(2) The motor drives the rotors to rotate quickly in the crushing cavity, and hammers spread outward as a result of centrifugal force from the rotation of the rotors. Large materials entering the crusher through the feed inlet are stricken, impacted, cut and ground by the high-speed hammers to small size.
(3) Qualified materials crushed will be screened out and exit from the gap of the grate bars while the unqualified will be left in the crushing cavity to be further hammered and ground until reach the standard size. The size of the final product can be adjusted by changing the grate bars. The gap between the rotors and the grate bars can also be adjusted according to different requirement.
|mm Rotor Diameter||400||600||800|
|mm Rotor Width||300||400||600|
|r/min Rotor Speed||1100||1000||900|
Max Feeding Size
|< 100||< 220||< 350|
|mm Finished particle size||5-10||5-15||5-20|
|L*W*H/mm Outlay Size||855*795*860||1150*1095*1230||2360*1490*1415|