High Quality and Low Price Hammer Mill (PC Series)
|FOB Price:||US $15,000 / set|
|Min. Order:||1 set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 set||US $15,000/ set|
|Transport Package:||Standard Container|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal|
- Model NO.: PC400x300, PC600x400, PC800x600
- Power Source: Electricity
- Application: Construction
- Material: Steel
- Disc Diameter: 230mm
- Finished Particle Size: 5mm-20mm
- Product Type: Hammer Mill
- Trademark: Dingbo Machinery
- Origin: Shanghai China
- Type: Crusher
- Object: Milling Cutter
- Disc(Wheel) Type: Sanding Discs
- Working Style: High-speed universal
- Variable Speed: Without Variable Speed
- Capacity: 3t/H-30t/H
- Export Markets: Global
- Specification: Enterprise Standard
- HS Code: 8474209000
Hammer mill is equipment using high-speed rotary hammers to crush materials, mainly applied to the industries of metallurgy, mining, chemistry, cement, construction, refractory materials and ceramics.
2. Hammer mill is unsurpassed in coarse and intermediate crushing.
It can crush hard and soft ores into medium or small size, such as barite, limestone, gypsum, terrazzo, coal, slag, and up to 100 different kinds.
3. Benefites of Hammer mill
. High capacity, high crushing ratio, uniform particle size.
. Simple structure, low investment, easy management.
. Material reduced by impact from swinging bar hammers
. Product size controlled by grates and screen sizes
. Materials reduced to granular powder at a high rate
. Easy access for maintenance and screen change
4. Working Principle
(1) Hammer mill mainly consists of frame, rotor, support iron and grate bars.
(2) Large materials entering the crusher through the feed inlet are stricken, impacted, cut and ground by the high-speed hammers to small size.
(3) Qualified materials crushed will be screened out and exit from the gap of the grate bars while the unqualified will be left in the crushing cavity to be further hammered and ground until reach the standard size.
|Type of Hammer mill||PC400x300||PC600x400||PC800x600|
|mm Rotor Diameter||400||600||800|
|mm Rotor Width||300||400||600|
|r/min Rotor Speed||1100||1000||900|
Max Feeding Size
|< 100||< 220||< 350|
|mm Finished particle size||5-10||5-15||5-20|
|L*W*H/mm Outlay Size||855*795*860||1150*1095*1230||2360*1490*1415|